Supple Squid has adopted the following general policy towards the infringement of copyright and other intellectual property in accordance with general United States intellectual property laws and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) (a copy of which is available at: http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). Supple Squid will respond to notices in the form provided below from jurisdictions other than the United States as well.
A. Reporting Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringements
It is Supple Squid's policy to (1) block access to or remove any content (including, without limitation, text, graphics, and photos) (collectively, "Content") that it believes in good faith to infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties following receipt of a compliant notice; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat infringing artists.
If you believe that Content residing on or accessible through the Supple Squid store constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please send a notice of infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent / Email Address listed below.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed on or through the Supple Squid Store, including the registration number(s) for any such material if applicable;
2. Identification of the Content that you claim has infringed on the identified copyrighted work or other intellectual property, including (a) a description of how the material in question is using the copyrighted work or other intellectual property in a way that constitutes infringement, and (b) a description of where the material in question is located on or in the Supple Squid store, with sufficient detail that we may verify the existence of the material within the Supple Squid store;
3. Your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property is not authorized by the copyright holder, its agents, or the law;
5. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the rights holder or are authorized to act on behalf of the rights holder; and
6. Sign the document with either your physical or electronic signature; and
7. Email the communication to: support@SuppleSquid.com with the subject "Attn: Supple Squid DMCA Complaints"
Please include section numbers.
B. Once a proper bona fide infringement notification is received by the designated agent:
It is Supple Squid's policy:
to promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly-infringing Content;
to notify the artist whose Content has been removed or disabled; and
to terminate artists who are repeat offenders of IP / Copyright infringement.
Any questions about Supple Squid's DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedure should be addressed to support@SuppleSquid.com